What is Male Infertility?
Male infertility is described as the lack of ability of the man to cause pregnancy in a fertile woman even after 12 months or more of consistent un-protected sexual intercourse. In the human being, 30 to 40% of infertility is owing to some issue with the man. While one or both of the partners may be responsible to the reproductive defies of the couple, male infertility, such as female infertility, is a scientific analysis that can be concluded after proper evaluation and analysis.
- Reports from AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) say that more than 10 to 18 million couples in India are suffering from infertility each year.
- There are numerous reports proposing that there is a steady decrease in sperm count in several nations of Europe and the USA. A sperm count of a standard Indian man has to be 65 million/ml approximately 30 years ago, but unfortunately today its 25 million/ml.
Causes of Male Infertility
Male infertility can be rooted due to multiple health problems and medical treatments which may comprise:
- Varicocele : enlarged veins in the varicose
- Obstruction in a male’s reproductive system
- Undescended testicles
- Sexually communicated diseases
- Usage of some medicines
- Low sperm count
- Sperm that are oddly formed or the ones which don’t move properly
- An underlying medical difficulty
- Hormonal imbalance
Male Infertility Symptoms
In many of the instances, infertility remains unobserved until one cannot impregnate the woman partner. Few indications & symptoms are:-
- Decreased desire for sexual intercourse
- Trouble in retaining an ejection
- Trouble with ejaculation
- Inability to smell
- Recurring respiratory infection
- Ache, enlargement or lump in testicular part
- Abnormal male breast growth
- Very less growth of hair on face and body owing to hormonal imbalance.
Male Infertility Treatment Clinic in India– Gunjan IVF World
Gunjan IVF World is a prominent Male infertility treatment clinic in Delhi/ NCR. Most of the reasons for male infertility are owing to ejaculation dysfunction or low sperm quality. These syndromes are regarded as the failure of the man to transmit good quality sperms into the female vagina for multiple numbers of reasons. Our fertility consultants sensibly analyse the patient’s situation and propose a suitable treatment option. In male infertility cases, the fundamental reason of infertility is defined after carrying out certain tests and analysis. Our specialists make certain to offer you the best suitable treatment to guarantee elevated probabilities of a successful pregnancy.
Gunjan IVF World is extensively recognized for providing the unsurpassed male infertility treatment in India. Our fertility specialists and doctors have considerable knowledge in the fertility realm and proffer the highest quality of care to their patients. Additionally to the quality, we deliver the most reasonable costs for dissimilar fertility treatment and guarantee high rates of success. Our elevated success rate is the main cause that urges the global patients to opt India as their fertility treatment destination.
Other than the technical facets of fertility treatment, we guarantee you to deliver the best support throughout your fertility treatment. We realize that receiving the plunge of going through fertility treatment is not at all easy choice and requires emotional support and strength from the side of the patients. Our crew offers complete care and help to the patients and makes them aware of all the major happening that takes place in the course of the treatment. They work conjointly with the patient so as to effectually analyze and cure the reason for the malefactor of infertility and aid them in attaining their fantasy of enjoying parenting.